Are you wondering how to fit your Deer Shelf or Wolf Shelf on the wall, and how much weight it can tolerate? Here is a quick guide to help you get started.
Every wall is different and we strongly recommend that you seek an expert opinion before installing your shelf. Below we have gathered a few key points about our shelves to help guide you through the installation.
- Deer Shelf Small: 8,5 kg (18.11 lb)
- Deer Shelf Large: 20 kg (44 lb)
- Deer Shelf Oak: 21 kg (46 lb)
- Wolf Shelf: 9 kg (19.13 lb)
What is the maximum load of the shelves? (in reference to wall type)
- Concrete wall: 80 kg (176 lb)
- Aerated concrete wall: 40 kg (88 lb)
- Brick wall: 70 kg (154 lb)
- Air brick wall: 60 kg (132 lb)
- Plate gypsum board wall: 10 kg (22 lb)
This is provided that the weight is spread out evenly on the shelf and that the shelf has been installed with proper screws intended for the wall material.
What type of screw should I use?
We recommend that you use a screw intended for the wall material and a wall plug suitable for the screw. We suggest screws with a maximum thickness of ø 4,5 mm (011⁄64in ) and minimum length of 35 mm (13⁄8in).
What about wall thickness?
We suggest that your wall should be a minimum of 6,5 cm thick (29⁄16in). However, this depends on the material of the wall.
Questions? You can always reach out to us at email@example.com.